Friday, May 30, 2008

almost over

The month is almost over. It has seemed interminable. So much has happened, I feel as though I’m in a nighttime soap opera. Climbing outside. New housemate. Drive to MA, drive back. Search committee. Semester with a new teaching partner. Semester ends and awards given. Week totally full of evening activities. Five days of six parties. Two graduations. House decisions: plenty of ‘em. Summer school begins without a break. I’m hoping for some moments to catch up which I still haven’t had yet enough of in the days that have gone by with any moments that were not totally already filled up with stuff that I had to do. And that’s that.

One more day. Then June. Phew.

Things really do work much more better when I write in the morning. This evening writing always feels petered out.

No comments: