Sunday, May 04, 2008

sorry

Well, I missed yesterday because I was in Arlington with a bunch of other family members and the computer problems were like a comedy of errors. This old computer ran out of juice because I forgot power. By the time I realized that I couldn’t get on the computer in the room I was sleeping in because it’d been shut down because it’s too noisy (and then this morning it didn’t even come back on anyway – its own power problems). I was working all the live long day yesterday. A student missed class, and never emailed or called. I checked my email at lunch and said to my partner “I have an email from Caroline Kennedy. But no email from [this missing student] – she didn’t even bother to tell us she wasn’t showing up. This is going to be a big problem for her. My 6 year old niece has lost three teeth, but can’t remember where they were lost. The 4 year old is whiney as ever. The 2 year old is just a joy with his little tiny hands – what could be better than feeling a small hand tugging you to come with him? Not much. Certainly not trying to figure out what happened to that blasted student. Anyway. I’ll make up for missing yesterday…promise.

No comments: