Wednesday, April 30, 2008

computer is getting old

I can’t wait until I get a new computer. This one is getting very tired. It often won’t go to sleep even when I close it. This causes the motor to work extra hard and get exceedingly hot. I hope it doesn’t burn all the way out before a new one arrives. I do love my Mac. And I don’t want to make the computer mad – I want it to hang out and be happy until its replacement arrives. I want to give it lots of love and caring so it feels all warm and fuzzy and continues to work at its top capacity until it gets to retire. I suppose I should turn it off more often. It probably deserves more rest than I permit it to have. I am a computer slave driver. And it sees everything I do so I want it to know how much I love it.

Well it’s been a long hard day. That’s about all I can get tonight.

No comments: