Friday, April 04, 2008

today's writing

If you add the day and the month together they equal the year. Fun with numbers. I wrote so many things today I wish I could post them here but, alas, I cannot. One was an exceptionally well composed email to a colleague about personnel issues. I take issue with his plan and made a brilliant case for an alternative plan. Another was an email to a friend from whom I am drifting away, an email trying to get us back on track. I wrote two emails to people I supervise summing up my recent visits to their work stations, and an email to one person explaining why something she’s using at work is an inappropriate example of what she thinks it might be. All writing was, if I do say so, terribly well done and completely unworthy of appearing here. Very sad. But it explains why I’m all written out for the moment and am going to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: